Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today is the day 3rd chemo


Just a quick update before I go for my 3 chemo, then after this only 1 to go!!!!

Something that I did forget on my last post is that my wonderful niece in JHB celebrated her 12th birthday, Happy birthday darling Jade. I can still clearly remember the night she was born,like it was yesterday. It is amazing how we can remember things when it means such a lot to you. I can remember that we had bought new curtains and Ed and were hanging them in the lounge. We had just celebrated our 1st anniversary 2 days prior to that. Now look 12 years later and Jade is such a bundle of joy.

On Saturday was Cansa Shavathon in SA, not sure if it was worldwide or not. It started with Rob on Friday spraying his hair blue, then Neal in London shave his hair all off, he had me in tears. On Saturday we went to Canal Walk and Ed and the boys sprayed their hair. We had a photo taken with my bald head. I was quite emotional seeing them spray and knowing that this was done for me. Then my sister arrived and she and Geofrey sprayed their hair, as well as my mom. Then on Tuesday Neal called to say that his friend, Garth, they have been friends for many years, he shaved his hair for me too. Lets just say this was a very emotional week for me. The support has been awesome, I am still so shocked and if I missed to mention anyone, I apologise.

Jayden also celebrated his 1 month birthday this week, also how time has flown.

Brandon is playing in the Davis cup this Saturday,well done Brandon, I am so proud of you, everything of the best.

Well I am off now to take Ed to hand his car in for repairs and then off to the oncologist and then for chemo. I will update late.

I found this verse and definately want to share it with you

"Mightier than the thunders, than the waves of the sea. The Lord on high is mighty" Psalm 93v4 God is always mightier than all our trouble.

No comments: