Thursday, December 4, 2008

Op Date

Hi everyone

I finally have a confirmed date. The previous date was what the medical aid had given me, but this was not 100% correct. It is booked and confirmed for Saturday 13 December @ 8. I will probably be admitted on the Friday night, so it is a bit easier on Ed and the boys. In a way this is probably better for Ed, as he will be busy with kids and also he has to fetch Elizabeth, our domestic worker, at 9, only then can he make his way to the hospital, and by then we way into the op. Therefore the waiting for him will not be as much. I will be in hospital anything from 2 - 4 days depending on how far the drainage is. The drainage must remain in for another week.

All authorisations have been received from medical aid and Praise the Lord, the plastic surgeon will be charging medical aid rates, not sure about the general surgeon though.

I am taking Brandon to see a counsellor on Monday, shame he is not really eating at the moment. I will also see a social worker at the same time. I will see how it goes and perhaps book Gareth as well.

At this present moment I am hanging on Gods promise that he will never leave us nor forsake us. And by this I know that everything will be fine in the end.

Please continue to pray for us, including Ed.

Lots of love

Lin

No comments: